I have been supplying recipes for Honeyville Farms for some time now and thoroughly enjoy and am grateful for all of their delicious and wholesome products that I am able to incorporate into my recipes.
Today’s recipe is one I really had a blast working out and fine tuning. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family has. Today this is just for all of you! It is a terrific alternative to rolls and for those with yeast or candida issues. These are quick and easy to make and quite rewarding. I do love them hot out of the oven with ghee or grass-fed butter.
I do suggest making extra and freezing some up. They freeze beautifully, just thaw and they taste just as good as fresh-baked.
I hope you enjoy my recipe and if you’d like to find more recipes, please check out my PaleOmazing blog at www.paleomazing.com where you will find many other delicious low-carb, grain-free and gluten-free, sans sugar recipes and numerous meal ideas and tips for a heathy lifestyle. Enjoy!
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon ground chia (or flax) seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons date sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 4 Grade A large eggs
- ½ cup home-made almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly stir in the eggs and almond milk and stir well.
- Add in the vinegar and mix all together.
- Place large, heaping scoops of the batter onto the parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Place pan on the middle rack in the center of the oven.
- Bake for approximately 11 minutes.
- Check for slight firmness.
- Cool before serving.