Hello, Churro Lovers! Today we're proud to show off one of our bestsellers. We recently brought on a smaller size of the Churro mix. And since we're moving into fair and carnival season, we wanted to share with all of you! Find the fun and easy recipe after the jump.
- 3 ½ cups Churro Mix
- 2 ¾ cups water
- Cooking oil
- Pour Churro Mix into an oven safe bowl.
- Preheat the mix in the oven at 350 F.
- Remove mix from the oven in under 5 minutes.
- Boil water while the mix is heating up.
- Add mix and boiling water to your mixer.
- Mix until a dough is formed. The dough will have an elastic feel to it.
- Form churros to desired size.
- Heat cooking oil in a pot on medium-low heat until it reaches 350 F.
- Fry churros until golden brown.
- Add desired amount of cinnamon and sugar.