Quite a few of you have long-term food storage in your possession and we want to show you how you can get the most from it without there being an emergency.
- 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions
- 1 cup of FD bell peppers
- 2 cups of FD Mango
- 1 fresh tomato chopped
- 2 serrano jalapenos chopped
- juice of 1 yellow lemon
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Rehydrate: dehydrated onions, bell peppers and mango for 10-15 minutes.
- After the onions, bell peppers, and mango are rehydrated, you add the ingredients in large bowl and add the fresh tomato and jalapenos.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add the lemon juice, Himalayan salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Mix well and let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy! :)