Monday, November 18, 2013

Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip Recipe

















Move over Jelly, Peanut Butter has got a new BFF!  Cream cheese and peanut butter are one dynamic duo!  I made the combo into a dip but with a few modifications I think you could make a killer frosting with these basics.  Try this peanut butter cream cheese dip/spread today!  Did I mention there was only 2 steps in the directions-so easy peasy!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup Honeyville Peanut Butter Powder (just the powder)
4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
1 Tb Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla

Directions:
Add all ingredients to a bowl.


Using a hand held mixer blend until smooth and well incorporated.


Now the hard part comes in...should you use it as a spread, a dip, or flavor enhancer?

A Spread:


Banana bread has become one of my favorite go to snacks or mini meals.  A few years back I figured out that peanut butter was top notch on top of it.  But the PB & CC combo was a bit more delicious I have to admit!  So delicious my 3 year old ate the whole piece before I could get back to it.

A Dip:


Oh yeah baby!  Crisp apples with a little bit of dip!  Talk about scrapping the bowl to get every last bit.  Double dipping isn't a bad thing here because you won't want to share even the smallest morsel!

A Flavor Enhancer:


Why yes that is my favorite Honeyville Fudge Brownie swirled with peanut butter cream cheese (I made a double batch of the spread to swirl in the brownie batter just before baking)!  Simply divine!

So have I convinced you yet that you need this dip in your life?  So good and so versatile.  What way will you be trying it first? 

Happy Eating!

No comments: