Monday, December 17, 2012

Cinnamon Apple Stuffed Crescent Recipe

Can you believe Christmas is right away the corner? Don't know about you but my life is super crazy right now and anything I can do to simplify is definitely an eye catcher for me! So here is a fast, but delicious recipe for you to try. It would be perfect for anytime of the day and for any guests coming over. I was really impressed with the outcome of them and so was my hubby! Enjoy your last week before Christmas.

Recipe:
Crescent Rolls
Honeyville Freeze Dried Apples
Cinnamon and Sugar
Butter (melted or I used Spray Butter)

Directions:
Re-hydrate apples according to package instructions, spread butter on crescent rolls, put apples on the widest end, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar and roll up. I sprinkled cinnamon and sugar on the top of the rolls as well. Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes. 


*Tip: I found that once the apples were re-hydrated that I preferred to drain and pat dry with a paper towel so that the rolls didn't have excess water on them. Not a "have to," just my preference

Super Easy huh? Fast....I was done in 15 minutes max! Hope you enjoy as much as I did!



No comments: