Monday, December 24, 2012

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Recipe

I can tell the Holiday Season is coming to an end because I am thinking twice before I put some "goodies" in my mouth. These were one of those desserts that is hard to stop eating because of how it just melts in your mouth. I hope that by the end of the night there are some left to share with the neighbors (since that was my purpose!). I not only love these peanut butter balls, but I love that you can make them your own by adding variety. As you see above the outsides are all different, but I also added pretzels to some, coconut to others, and I am sure graham crackers, nuts, etc. would have been good too! Not to mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Powdered Peanut Butter!!


Here is the recipe that I used:

Ingredients:
2 cubes Butter-softened
1 cup Honeyville Powdered Peanut Butter + 1/4 cup water
1/2 cup Honeyville Coconut
1 tsp. Vanilla
optional: pretzels, graham crackers, nuts, etc
Chocolate (to dip and cover)

Directions:
Mix together peanut butter and water, then add butter, coconut, powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix well. Add optional ingredients. Using a cookie scoop, scoop onto wax paper and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Once refrigerated,  I rolled into smoother looking balls, and dipped into chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve. 


Enjoy and pass along a yummy treat!



2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi, I'd like to try your recipe, but, I need to know how much a cube of butter is. Thanks so much!

Cookin' Cousins said...

Hi Pat! Typically a cube of butter is 1/2 cup.