Monday, November 19, 2012

Mouth Watering Sweet Potato Cupcakes Recipe

 
It's Thanksgiving Week and I can't believe it's already here!! Not sure about you, but this month flew by! What's on your Thanksgiving Menu? Here is a dessert you will not be able to pass up....they are DELICIOUS!!! Sweet Potato Cupcakes! I am normally not a fan of "sweet potato" dishes.I know, I know, it's a sin not to like "sweet potatoes" this time of the year, but these cupcakes are an exception to the rule and made my mouth water!! Check it out:


Ingredients:
2 cups Honeyville Freeze Dried Sweet Potato 
1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Oil
1/4 cup Honeyville Powdered Eggs + 1/2 cup Water
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Honeyville All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Chef Tess Wise Women of the East Spice

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grind freeze dried sweet potatoes to a powder (I used my blender). Mix together sweet potatoes water, oil, eggs, vanilla, and brown sugar. Slowly mix in flour, baking powder, salt and spice. Mix well.
Spoon into muffin tin and bake for 17-20 mins. Let them cool and frost.

Frosting-Mix together well:
4 Tbsp. Butter (softened)
4 Tbsp. Cream Cheese (softened)
2 tsp. Vanilla
1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
1 1/2-2 cups Powdered Sugar



You WILL ENJOY THESE!!!! 
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: