Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mini Quiche On-The-Go Recipe


If we were honest with ourselves, I am sure most of us would agree that trying to get out the door in the mornings are rushed, sometimes chaotic, and trying to squeeze everything in is sometimes just plain crazy!! If you completely disagree with that statement.....PLEASE send me an e-mail and tell me your trick because I would love to simplify my mornings and have them go smoother!

Here is an idea that I came across to make "breakfast" easier and faster....mini quiche! The first time you make them it takes a little longer, but than you can freeze them and then within a minute you have a warm, healthy breakfast that you can eat at home or take on the go!


Ingredients:
5 scoops Ova Easy Eggs + 7 scoops water
1 cup Honeyville Freeze Dried Cheese (your choice)
1/4 tsp. Seasoning Salt
Salt & Pepper

Directions:
Re-hydrate hash brown potatoes, cheese, onion, and sausage/bacon according to package instructions.  
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini muffin tin.
Mix ova easy eggs well and add in hash brown potatoes, cheese, onion, seasoning salt, and optional ingredients. 
Spoon into mini muffin tin and bake 20-25 minutes or until tops are turning brown.

There you have it! A healthy, tasty, on-the-go, perfect size for your kids breakfast!

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Deborah Jennings said...

These look so yummy! I don't have my dehydrated things yet, but will soon. Can't wait to try this recipe.