Monday, November 12, 2012

Delicious No Bake Cookie Recipe

Who doesn't love an easy, no bake, delicious tasting recipe?? Here are your traditional "No-Bake" cookies, but using Honeyville ingredients including the Powdered Peanut Butter. And I know they were good because when I came home from a meeting one night I asked my hubby what he had for dinner and he got a suspicious look on his face as he said nothing. Come to find out, he had eaten LOTS of these cookies in place of his dinner!!  At least the cookies turned out, right!?!


Ingredients:
2 cups of Sugar
1/2 cup prepared Honeyville Instant Milk Alternative
1/4 cup Cocoa
1/4 cup Butter
1/3 cup Honeyville Powdered Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp. Water
1 tsp. Vanilla
3 cups Honeyville Quick Oats

Directions:
Combine in saucepan the sugar, vanilla, milk, cocoa, and butter. Let it come to a rolling boil. Boil 1 minute. Take off stove and add peanut butter, water, and oatmeal. Stir quickly and drop on wax paper. 
I like to let mine cool in the refrigerator and eat cold. 

Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't use butter in my recipe and I use the regular oats not the quick oats. I also use one of those spring loaded spoons to scoop out and place on the wax paper. This is also a GREAT GLUTEN-FREE option

THX
Rita S in VA