Friday, January 20, 2012

Product Spotlight: Freeze Dried Yogurt Bites

We've got a new product in our retail stores!  Introducing...

Freeze Dried Yogurt Bites!

Shown: Freeze Dried Strawberry Yogurt Bites
They come in 2 delicious flavors: Strawberry and Blueberry.  The size of can is the size of a small can of cocoa (not a #10 can).


You can rehydrate them with milk or water but personally I just like to eat them straight from the can.  They are soo creamy and immediately melt in your mouth! It is a snack that I like and so does my 1 year old-no need to pack something different for each person in the family.  I love that I can have yogurt on the go without the need of refrigeration or have to remember to pack a spoon. 

If kept in the original oxygen-free can they are shelf stable for 3 to 5 years.  Once opened use within 3 months.  (Trust me, once you try them you'll go through a can WAY before the 3 months!) 

Look for this new product on your next shopping trip to the retail stores...and ask for a taste of these yummy yogurt bites!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Chef Tess said...

We got some of these and my gosh! They're so delicious! It's hard to believe they are not loaded with fat and calories either!

Cherish said...

Good thing you recommended them, because those sound really strange.