This week Chef Tess had another amazing class in Chandler, AZ. It was a Holiday Mix Making Class and what wonderful ideas she had! All I can say....your neighbors, friends, co-workers, etc. are going to LOVE you this holiday season! And really, these ideas can be used year around for ALL Holidays, including Birthday presents!!
Here is a quick review of her class:
- Why make mixes?
They are budget friendly, creative gifts to give (and receive), you choose what goes in them, saves time and may help a friend or neighbor with their food storage. Not to mention, they do make up delicious meals or snacks!
- How do you package mixes?
Lots of creative, useful ideas!
Then Chef Tess gave some amazing recipes! They are all her recipes and use Honeyville Products.
- Chef Tess' version of Bisquick
- 5 Ideas on how to use Honeyville Pancake Mix and "spice" up your morning pancakes
- Magic Fudge Mix
- Cookie Mixes (4 kinds to choose from)
- Brownies (4 mouth watering variations)
- Gourmet Chocolate Cake Mix
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- Sun-Dried Cherry-Almond Cookies
- Macaroon Bar
- Jam Crumble Bar Mix
- Wise Woman's Snickerdoodle Blondies
- Butterscotch Pistachio Scotchies Mix
- Candyland Bars Mix
- Gourmet Paradise Oatmeal Mac-nut Cookies
- Christmas Mulled Apple Cider Bundt Cake Mix with Lemon Glaze
- Creamy Tomato Soup Mix
- Country Style Beef Stew
- Taco Soup Mix
- Creamy Potato Cheese and Ham with Rosemary
Thanks to Chef Tess she has some PDF handouts that you are welcome to check out! Thank you Chef Tess!
To see the class notes AND recipes, go here
To see the mix labels, go here
And to top it off, Chef Tess was on Fox 10 this morning with some more...
Video Courtesy of myfoxphoenix.com
Way to go Chef Tess! You looked great and you are amazing!!!
Enjoy your holiday gift making!