Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Retail Store-Semi-Annual Sale!

Live by a Retail Store? You won't want to miss out on the BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!!

Hard Red or White Wheat  50lbs or (2) 25 lbs-an essential to ANY food storage!

Long Grain White Rice 25lbs or 50lbs-great shelf life!

Long Grain Brown Rice 25lbs or 50lbs (not all stores have 50lbs)-good nutrients!

Regular or Quick Oats 25lbs or 50lbs-I am dreaming of Oatmeal cookies now!

Honeyville Freeze Dried Zucchini, Corn, Bananas, and the NEW Sweet Potatoes-Corn is my favorite...well, so is the Zucchini! Sweet Potato recipes coming soon!













Honeyville Powdered Shortening-this is one of my VERY favorite all time products! Love, love, love this stuff!

Regular Milk Substitute  37lbs BUCKET

Chocolate Milk Substitute 37lbs BUCKET

100 Gallon Water Tank

6 gallon Bucket w/lid

6 gallon Gamma Lid-yes, I color coordinate my food storage!

Universal Bucket Opener

Water Brick

Butane Stove

Honeyville Gelatin 5lbs (CLEARANCE)

Wasn't that a GREAT list!!!  This sale is going on now and runs through Saturday, October 15th.

2 comments:

jzramom said...

Curious about the powdered shortening. Why do you love it? Hate to buy something I am too timid to try using.

Cookin' Cousins said...

I have always hated purchasing shortening because I never use the container fast enough, so I end up throwing it away. And the clean-up is the worst! (ha, ha!)...but with the powdered shortening, I use it in all my recipes that call for shortening, the clean-up is a piece of cake (really, no clean-up involved), you add the powder with the dry ingredients and the water with the wet ingredients, so you don't have to mix it up before hand, and lastly, I don't have to throw half the can away. Oh, and it's a great price for what you get!
Some pointers though, read the can thoroughly. You only use HALF the amount of powder that your recipe calls for. For example, if your recipe calls for 1/2 cup, you only use 1/4 cup powder. Then you need to do some math to add the right amount of water. But once you have mastered that....it's easy! and you will love it!