Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free, Vegan) *Courtesy of Elana at elanaspantry.com
* 2 1/2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
* 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup agave nectar
* 1 cup dark chocolate 73%
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients into dry.
4. Form 1/2 inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
6. Cool and serve.
For additional almond flour recipes, go to elanaspantry.com