Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mountain House

As you all know, the #10 cans of Mountain House meals are on Sale in the Retail Stores through Thursday. So I thought I would try one of the most popular meals, Beef Stroganoff with Noodles. Yes, since there was only 1 person eating, I opened the smaller package....but the instructions are the same for the #10 can.

Add boiling water and let it sit for about 8 minutes and you have a delicious meal ready to eat! After making this and seeing how fabulously yummy and easy it was (made my house smell like a home cooked meal!!!), I seriously contemplated taking my family to Honeyville Farms and letting them choose their next weeks worth of meals! Heck, all I would have to do is boil water each night and then each person would be happy with their own meal of their choice!!!! I am still thinking about it!

 Here is what it looked like before adding boiling water


I wish I had a better camera, one that could send smell through your computer, just so your mouth could water and you would want to sprint to Honeyville to get some Mountain House!!! Yummmmmmmy!!! 

Enjoy your Mountain House Meal!


No comments: